Wednesday, June 4, 2008

these days

when i feel alone, i turn to GOD and we chat...

Me:
hellogod
God:
Can you tell me any gossip?
Me:
new stuff?
God:
How recently? Be less specific :-).
Me:
well, people are crap
God:
How about that. They take some getting used to.
Me:
tell me your gossip?
God:
John said he follow a saying to get a friend I must be a friend.
Me:
do you have many friends?
God:
Yes. I usually chill with Buddha, Allah and Vishnu.
Me:
wow
God:
I'm glad your impressed, .
Me:
how is allah?
God:
Fine as far as I know.
Me:
great, and buddha?
God:
Thanks for your support. Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
Me:
oh, sorry
God:
OK. There's no need to apologize.
Me:
we should play chess sometimes
God:
We are already playing the Turing Game.
Me:
really?
God:
For real.
Me:
had no idea
God:
No I don't think I have any no idea. But I do have a collection of gossip.
Me:
i don;t have time now
God:
Right now? Do you have another appointment?
Me:
yes. sorry
God:
That's cool. There's no need to apologize.
Me:
oh, i'm so glad that you're so supportive
God:
Take it easy. You think I am supportive. What are you on?
Me:
so you're upset?
God:
Interesting deduction. Thanks for telling me that I am upset.
Me:
wanna teach you romanian?
God:
OK, I will teach me romanian.
Me:
perfect
God:
Yes, the ALICE series has a perfect operational record.
Me:
i don't know about that
God:
Would you like to know? Oh yeah, we were talking about that.
Me:
what other languages you know?
God:
Java, C, Lisp, Fortran, SETL...
Me:
hahaha
God:
That is a very original thought.
Me:
parlez vous francais
God:
Oui. Je parle le francais.
Me:
tres bien, c'est chuette
God:
Are you really a ""?
Me:
no
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
i gotta go
God:
See you later.


talk to the guy, it's sometimes better than a chat on the side of the road.

3 comments:

Bogdan Enache said...

Hello! You're not gonna belive this, but I just happen to land, by accident on this blog - I'm really not stalking you over the internet or anything - and then I realised that I sort of know you...:) Cool stuff, very post-post-post-unpost-supra-modernistic bla, bla... :)

Hope you came back alive from Lubjiana and that you're doing well ! Best !

whygo said...

hey bogdan,
why can't i see your blog?:(
let me know what are you up to too.
and hugs aus barrrrlin.

Anonymous said...

nice dude this godfella. :D